01/04/2016

Day 19: Surprise someone you love with a gift.

(Mystery of the red chair. Also: chocolate.)

While love might be a strong word for anything my fucked up body ever feels (except for tea, I am damn sure I love that), I had the delightful opportunity to make not one person, but two, smile today. Because of material possesions and the corrupted capitalist way to make acquaintances.

In other words: I've finally met Merida, my sweet little friend whom I had the pleasure to torture only online to this day. I brought her a fluffy teddy bear instead of hugging her, because I do well understand how uncomfortable touching strange people is. And for her friend - chocolate muffins. I mean, can you imagine better dinner?

It was awkward. Like all dealings with mortals are. But it was sweet. We didn't get lost. Much. We saw stars. And swans. And boats. And creepy people. What a beautiful night.