04/04/2016

Day 64: Listen to an upbeat playlist.

(Less morbid than it seems.)

I've been known as an avid listener of weird shit as long as I can remember. And that didn't changed a bit even though a few patterns emerged... here and there... that indicate some sort of a direction. So the first song I'd like to mention here for today belongs to the "Cute Girls" playlist my mind sort of... developed on its own. It's Die Alone by Ingrid Michaelson and it seems to be able to get me into a good mood which is the best definition of "upbeat" I can think of. No. Hold on. Don't go away, come back! I swear this IS an UPBEAT song, I swear! Really!


No seriously, though, Ingrid is the cutest. Her voice is absolutely amazing, her lyrics are clever, too, and I come back to her songs quite regularly for some good vibes. Here, have some other songs I recommend from her: