
(Feeling like a capable adult.)
I don't mind cleaning from time to time after other people, it's a nice gesture to do and it sort of alleviates the daily stress for them - or even for you if you need to stop thinking about stuff and just do something - because there's always dust somewhere, there are always some dirty dishes or clothes that deserve to be cleaned or at least you should really, really vacuum the floor or something. And that's what I did today, I cleaned the flat for me and my roomate. And I am kinda proud that I am able to do that on a fairly regular basis despite my depressions and general laziness. I'm glad that it's not like at the house I was brought up in, in which you could slave all the days you have on this planet away and still live in a disgusting mess because permanently cleaming after five people is just impossible if you have other responsibilities. Whether you are a child or not. Stop the Cinderella bullshit.
I don't want to go back. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment