I've adored sunsets ever since I was a child. There is something magical about this concept of a dying sun setting the world around it on fire. No wonder such similar symbolism appears in myths and legends all over the planet.
I like to believe that for some mystical reason as well, the Fate decided it'll be fun to make my bed always facing west and make me fascinated by the changing colours forever. Unfortunately those plans seem to work only when I am not in Prague, but one day, one day with a flat on my own, I'll make sure no one will take this wonderful theatre away from me.
I don't want to say that I can't see the sunset from here, but I need to climb out the window on a small rooftop to get a good view of it. Which is not something I'd do during winter so this was kinda the first opportunity I had to do this. Spring is here, spring is all around. And what I like even more about the sunsets in this time of year is the fact that the trees are still bare and their black silhouettes make clear contrast with the pastel colours slowly changing around them. It reminds me of a style some comic artists use, like the world is painted in dark ink except for the sky.
