I hate coffee.
I really, really do.
I hate the taste, the smell and the caffein in it does absolutely nothing to me, too, so every time I tasted this brown thing, it has been a torture. No matter what kind of coffee it was or who made it.
A. Torture.
Ugh.
So there's no way I'm doing that again and I don't even have any cappuccino which is the only thing close enough that I am able to drink without getting sick. If there's enough sugar and cream and chocolate in it. So let's foster my tea addiction with this one, okay? That was what I was about to do, yes. I sat down to our big red armchair, put my mug with some plum and vanilla tea on the handle and sunk into the Paradise Lost by John Milton. They finally published a decent modern translation last year - even with the illustrations! - so I've been slowly getting through this epic poem about Lucifer getting his revenge on God and I have to say that so far I'm enjoying it a lot. Not that I expected anything else.
