27/04/2016

Day 29: Blow bubbles.

(Multitasking is possible but NOT HELPFUL AT ALL.)

Recent days brought so much worries into my life that I have to even schedule time, where I can be stressed about all of that shit. This day for example involved civil wars, poisons, the giant mess that is U.S.A., looking for a flat, looking for a job, dements & dementors, working on my novel, somehow also working on my fanfics, blog, diary, essays and to put a nice bow on it: panicking over my bachelor thesis, Also I happened to see the worst, weirdest movie about vampires you can ever imagine. Yes, worse than the first Twilight movie. Worse. 


No wonder the weirdness of my dreams is lately so off the charts. Seriously I need a to do list to keep in check all of my to do lists. And I should definitely stop listening to that one song by Taylor Swift over and over again. Okay it's two songs. Maybe three.

In order of this giant mess that has become my day to day reality, I decided to bring a bubble kit to my run. So I can blow bubbles while I'm running for my life, other people stare at me and other dead people stare at me with salivas and flesh dripping down their mouths. Thank Gods Zombies, Run! is just an audio story.

(You know, just imagine me in the middle of the forest - completely out of breath - trying to blow some bubbles while the light is quickly fading out everywhere, because even the sun doesn't want to have anything in common with me. And then it started to rain, because why the fuck not.)

Also, did you know that echidna have four headed penises? Now you know. (For your own sake - don't google it.)

This is my life.
This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment