Once upon a time on Facebook I randomly saw one post. As it usually happens, because their algorythm sucks big time. It was from a fan page and the basic message was something like:
"Dress everyday like you are about to run away with the Doctor."
And since that day it became my mantra. Well sort of. I mean I'm not nearly rich enough to dress how I want and sometimes even not to dress in something I hate. But recently I've been trying to wear my favourite pieces instead of saving them for later, because a) every day deserves to be savoured b) one day it's not gonna fit me anymore or my fashion tastes will change c) I kinda want to get richer so I can get myself even prettier clothes anyway. So If I want to wear something, I'm gonna wear it.
That means, that a lot of the time I dress up just because I managed to get out of my bed. I wear my pretty black dress way more often and I'm loving it. This time it was because I had a seminar in the evening that I never want to go to, because people. And talking. And stuff. Creepy.

No comments:
Post a Comment