The sun was shinning and because the idea of me trying to squeeze into a smaller bus on this afternoon to get home from uni, was even more appalling than usual, due to these first signs of a better weather - finally - I decided to prolong my journey in the previous bus, which can't take me to the underground station I need, but can take me to the next one from where I do know my way anyway so what's the harm. It's pretty outside, it's warm, the trees are beginning to bloom and everything is wonderful. And I deserve a nice spring walk, right?
My entrée from the bus was wonderful as well, like, I love you high heels, I do, but why do you want to cripple me all the time. Seriously.
The good news is that I literally stumbled upon a local farmers market I had no idea that's... well... actually here. It was small but hey, they had veggies and fruits so it was no doubt a farmers market. And my leg hurt as hell, but wasn't broken so I could walk around and promise myself that one day, as a succesful and not poor vegan, I'll return there and buy everything.
(As if, right.)
