24/03/2016

Day 14: Dance around your living room.


(I just want you to know, that everything hurts.)

So you already know that going out for a run was a bad idea. I've been reminding myself of that every single time I had to take the stairs to somewhere, which happens a lot when you take the subway.

I. Feel. Every. Single. Muscle.

"Let's have a dance off then!" said my brain thinking how clever it is. But to be honest, I do that quite often lately, because my room mate is gone a lot. And I think it has also something to do with the fact that spring is finally upon us. And that I love to procrastinate.

Favourite song lately?




I have never been much of a dancer. I have always wanted to be one, though. In other words - it is certainly for the best that you can't see me.