26/03/2016

Day 7: Watch a funny YouTube video.

(Tank Dating Simulator. Yes, you've read this right.)

If there is one universal truth in this whole universe, it's the fact that Dodger can always make me smile. Ever since I started watching videos of this rainbow-hair crazy cat lady, I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE and my entire existence have been ENTIRELY changed. For the better of course. Of course!

Anyways, this particular day, Epizode 5 of the Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator went up and sure as hell I wanted to see tanks in hot springs. I never knew that that is what my life has been missing. How foolish of me.



I can't remember if I have ever laughed this hard when history puns where involved. Whoever made this stupid game, made an excelent research not only about the sexy tanks themselves, but also about the wars and current conflicts in the world. If you have at least moderate insight to stuff that has been happening - for the last like what... hundred years? - and know who Stalin is, you'll have a GREAT time if you play/watch this, I swear.

If not, you'll still laugh your lungs out, I mean, come on, it's a game for DATING. TANKS. Also - Occult Studies Club! Uniforms! Blitzkrieg 101! And Dodger's EXCELLENT voice acting! Here's the whole playlist of the run she did, if you're interested. And you fucking should be xD



No comments:

Post a Comment